Thursday, November 02, 2006

NaBloPoMo Day #2, or the first day of actual posting, if you're me

Despite my affinity and alleged talent for writing, I'm more of a reader than a poster when it comes to blogs. Yesterday, when I was supposed to be writing my inaugural NaBloPoMo post, I was playing Everquest 2. Yes, the whole day. Until it was time to go to bed. Remind me some time to tell you more about what a nerd I am, but right now I have to go to bed, because I've spent the whole day playing video games again and I'm too tired.

And I had all these grand ideas about the blog posts I was going to write for NaBloPoMo too. I'm serious. And this is what you get instead.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

After several days working in London (translation : playing sardines on trains for hours each day), I am finally home for the weekend, so can find lots of reasons to procrastinate....

Blogging is my favourite form of procrastination. Writing about doing things, without actually doing them.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Christine Wy said...

Hey, I didn't even *sign up* for NaBloPoMo I was so lazy! That way, when I run out of interest, I can quit daily writing guilt free. Righteous.

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home