Thursday, August 03, 2006

blogger's block

I'm not sure why I'm having such trouble coming up with something to post; it's not as if nothing's happened to me in the past week. I turned 25 last Thursday. My brother came to visit. I ate a lot of Taco Bell and other various junk food items. Last night I got drunk while writing a Political Science paper. The paper started out good but... sort of went downhill. Needless to say, I'm not anticipating particularly good marks on that piece of scholarship. Mark makes really tasty strawberry coladas. I asked him if he was trying to get me drunk and he said, "Yes. So I can take advantage of you," and then we played video games until midnight, after which we crawled into bed fell promptly asleep. So he was lying. Unless by "take advantage of you" he meant "get you to play video games until midnight and then fall asleep with me." Which sort of turns me on for some reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home