Friday, April 21, 2006

The way to my heart is through photos of kittens

My mother adopted a stray cat a few months ago, and then she found out the cat was pregnant. Four weeks ago, she gave birth to a litter of six kittens (the cat, not my mom). My mom told me I could have one. Mark said he didn't care if I wanted to bring one home. I thought it over, considered how much care and attention our other animals require, and decided I didn't want another pet. Then my mom sent me this picture:



Oh. My. God. After my heart broke into a million pieces and all the sappy parts of my brain disintegrated into kitten-induced euphoria, I realized I am going to be getting a kitten no matter what the rational half of me says. Because, good Lord, how can you not fall in love with that face?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home